Sunday, January 13, 2008

Flea Film Preview

The PSTOIC Christmas dinner at the Rembrant was a success. The buffet was good and plentyful and as usual I had too much red wine.

Folliwing the meal two EEE PCs were produced and 2 memory sticks with copies of the flea film latest draft were shown to the STOIC Alumni. The response was good but some of the techies seemed more interested in the hardware than the film.



In my rush to complete the presentation I'd put some simple placeholders where there would be more animation next time I showed the film. These were so popular I've actually decided to keep them in the film to introduce each of the acts. The other popular inclusion was the "out take" of Olivier impersonating a traffic warden, I've included it here for your amusement.

No comments: